Job Opportunity for Veterinarians in the Denver Area
Caring Pathways is growing, and we need your help!
At Caring Pathways, we strive for excellence in everything we do. We are always interested in hiring those individuals who would contribute to greatness in our team, be dedicated to our vision, and who will flourish professionally in our environment. If you are seeking a career shift or a gratifying alternative to traditional veterinary practice, Caring Pathways may be an incredible opportunity for you.
Who We Are
Caring Pathways is a unique, steadily growing veterinary team who provides in-home euthanasia and end-of-life comfort care to small animal family pets in the Greater Metro Denver and Colorado Springs Area. A strong candidate would be highly skilled and comfortable with communication surrounding end-of-life issues. He or she would possess compassion and kindness for others as well as integrity and a teachable spirit.
Are You A Good Fit For the Caring Pathways Team?
Those who would be a good fit for the Caring Pathways team must meet the following criteria:
- 2-3 years of small animal experience preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to travel solo around metro Denver and into mountains and eastern plains
- Have an SUV or similar type of vehicle for body transport (4-wheel drive)
- Have an area at home for discreetly placed freezer for body storage (garage, etc.)
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs. alone, and 150 lbs. or more with another person (animals may weigh up to 200 lbs.)
- Ability to work a 24-hour shift on call 1x/week for part-time and 2x/week for full time (we are a 24-hour care provider)
- Maintain current DEA License
- Maintain current Colorado Veterinary License
- Desire to be a part of an organization which values team & team participation
- Be prepared to do what we do, i.e. active training at Caring Pathways plus other outside training as applicable
A Little Bit About the Atmosphere of Employment at Caring Pathways
You may be a good fit for our team if these are some of the things you are looking for in a veterinary company:
- Are you looking for a career change or a new challenge in Veterinary Medicine?
- Do you have a kind and compassionate heart for clients and their pets facing end-of-life decisions?
- Do you want to be a part of a team providing unique services and pioneering a new field in Veterinary Medicine?
- Are you willing to work evening and weekend shifts with 24-hour, on-call availability 1-2 nights a week?
- Have you wanted to be a part of a dynamic team where everyone’s ideas are valid and input is always invited?
Apply for The Veterinary Employment Opportunity
Caring Pathways is always on the lookout for excellent candidates willing to bring their skills and talents to the team. If you’re interested in being considered for upcoming opportunities, please send a resume to Dr.Lori@caringpathways.com.
Available 365 Days a Year
7 Days a Week